I lead the Software Maintenance and Reuse (SMR) lab where we design tools and techniques that can help software developers perform their tasks more efficiently and effectively. My research heavily relies on the idea of mining software repositories, where I extract and analyze data from existing software repositories (e.g., version control systems, issue tracking systems, crowd-sourced question/answer websites) to infer insights that can help developers perform their tasks. For more info on my research, please check my research projects and publications.
Office: Building A1, Office 177
- TSEAn Empirical Evaluation of Using Large Language Models for Automated Unit Test GenerationIEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2023
- TSEOperation-Based Refactoring-Aware Merging: An Empirical EvaluationIEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2023
- MSRPyMigBench: A Benchmark for Python Library MigrationIn Proceedings of the 20th ACM International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR) – Data Showcase Track , 2023
- EMSESelecting Third-party Libraries: The Data Scientist’s PerspectiveEmpirical Software Engineering Journal (EMSE), 2022
- ICSMEMining Annotation Usage Rules: A Case Study with MicroProfileIn Proceedings of the 38th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution – Industry Track, 2022